Provide Your Team The Perfect View with the Sunoptic HD Headlight Camera System for Surgery
The Sunoptic Surgical HD Headlight Camera Features and Benefits Include:
- High quality surgical footage that can be shared seamlessly with colleagues
- Improves team collaboration and procedure success
- Can be used for conferences, symposiums, surgical training and education
- Smooth-view built in image stabilizer reduces the impact of head movement and improves image quality
- Adjustable color balance
- Zooming capabilities and camera panning technology
- Stores user prefaces and settings for surgeons
- Designed, Developed and Manufactured in the USA
Clinical Applications Include:
Surgeons and OR staff benefit from HD image quality of an obstructed view of the procedure area.
Video is as a precious tool for learning surgery. See surgery in real time from the surgeon’s viewpoint
Document new techniques and complete patient records
Cardiovasular Surgery, Open Chest Procedures, Cardiothoracic Surgery, Transplant Surgery, Minimally Invasive Cardiac Surgery, Surgical Oncology and More
American Designed, Made & Tested Quality
About Sunoptic Technologies
Sunoptic Technologies was founded in 2001 when the CUDA Products company was redirected to specialize exclusively in providing the highest quality surgical lighting, medical lighting, surgical cameras and video for surgical teams in a variety of different healthcare settings.
See the difference this revolutionary surgical camera system can make for your entire team today.
Call to schedule a no-charge, no-obligation trial.
Your information will not be shared and be kept strictly confidential. A company representative will contact you within one business day.
About Sunoptic Technologies:
Our People Make The Difference
Our team of elite engineers and assembly-driven specialists work hard to design and manufacture the finest products in the surgical marketplace. All our products are designed, manufactured, tested and shipped from our headquarters in Jacksonville, Florida, USA