HD Wireless Headlight Camera System
We offer the best and brightest surgical headlights & medical grade lighting products on the market:
- Robust Aluminum Module with a variable 20mm to 110mm with a bright, clean, uniform spot size
- Light Intensity: 80,000 Lux (measured at 16in/40cm working distance)
- Captures crisp, high-definition images; 1080P, 30FPS
- System Equipped with Extended Linkage; Headlight easily accommodates most surgical loupes
- Lighter Headband with Rear Cranial Support; Durable and adjustable head support for ideal comfort
- Multiple lenses for different fields of view available- Standard 12mm lens (16mm and 25mm available)
- Control video recording and still images with recording unit or Remote Programming Device
- Real-time image view on the OR display; Operating room team sees what the surgeon sees in real time
- Removable camera for headlight-only use
- Easy transfer of files to PC; Images and video are exported seamlesssly after surgery
- Battery-powered unit allows maximum mobility; No more power cords
Light It. Record It. Show It.
The Sunoptic LX2+illuminates your procedure more than ever before while also capturing a clear, accurate view for the whole team.
With this convertible system, the camera can be easily removed for headlight-only needs, cleaning purposes, and for use on other Sunoptic Surgical headlights. The high-quality camera provides the entire operating room team with a crisp, clear image of the surgical site and can be used for a wide range of applications, including improving patient records, refining techniques, documenting revisions, and teaching purposes.
Wireless transmission from the recording unit/battery pack to the receiver eliminates additional cables in the operating room and allows the user more comfortable movement around the patient table. Videos and still images are captured easily using a remote programming device or by pressing the corresponding buttons on the recording unit/battery pack. Recordings and pictures are saved to a 128G SD card internal to the recording unit and exported easily to a computer via a USB to mini-USB cable.
American Designed, Made, & Tested Quality Surgical Headlights
About Sunoptic Technologies
Founded in 2001, Sunoptic Technologies evolved from the strategic pivot of CUDA Products to focus solely on delivering top-tier surgical and medical lighting, along with cutting-edge surgical cameras and video solutions.
Today, we proudly stand as a world-leading supplier of surgical lighting, setting new industry standards for quality and reliability. Our unwavering commitment to excellence illuminates the path to better surgical outcomes.
Find Out if Our Surgical Headlights are Perfect for Your Needs