- Real-time Image Stabalizer– reduces the “shakes” and prevents bouncy video image
- True coaxial alignment of light and camera – One step adjustment of light spot and camera without sacrificing light output
- 1080p true HD picture (60fps) uncompressed video – for highest resolution and HD quality possible
- Color enhancement for the cleanest image possible – sharp vivid HD Video
- Paired with a TX450 xenon light source providing bright, white light that is 3x brighter than LED – better for MIS procedures and deep cavity procedures (thoracic)
- Dual recording to both system hard drive and USB flash stick – eliminates wait times for file transfers. Videos and images are immediately available post-op
- Auto adjustment to OR conditions – camera adjusts to lighting setup in any OR for best picture
- Dual HDMI and DVI out ports – connection to any OR monitors
- Capture video and stills – for teaching purposes, improving patient records, general documentation
- Deep depth of field – 16 in/ 40cm
- Export images via USB, network – ease in file management and transfer
- Pair with existing recording systems – allows for use with any system
NEW! Included Cutting-Edge Surgical Camera System Features:
Aside from providing a unique surgeon point-of-view of the surgical site, the Sunoptic HDC–300 HD Headlight Camera System has many great user-friendly features that allow end users to personalize and capture surgical approach and technique:
IMAGE ADJUSTMENT: The HDC–300 allows users to adjust settings of the camera image allowing them to customize the image to their specific needs. This includes color balance, as well as image brightness, gamma, and contrast.
CAMERA PANNING: To ensure that the camera is always focused on the area the surgeon is working, Sunoptic developed an advanced revolutionary camera panning technology, which will allow OR staff to move the camera image over the desired area without having to enter the sterile field or physically adjust the camera/light module. This means the surgeon can continue working while the camera image is adjusted to become centered.
ZOOM: Allows end users to magnify the camera image to observe smaller structures, and zoom out in order to capture the entire surgical site.
USER PROFILES: Recognizing that Surgical Headlights are often shared amongst surgeons and each may have their own preference for the how the camera image should appear, The HDC–300 includes three user profiles that specific setting can be saved to. These profiles can then be easily loaded at the beginning of surgical cases and will load all the user’s preferred image settings.