HDC-300 Surgical Headlight Camera Sharing the Surgeon’s point of view in HD Quality
Surgical Camera with Camera/Light Module Design
The Sunoptic Surgical Camera allows for teams to collaborate easier by putting the surgeon’s view on display in real-time. Here at Sunoptic we know that surgeons need reliability and quality in their operating rooms.
A truly coaxial surgical headlight camera featuring a combined camera/light module patented design. The advantages of this surgical camera include:
- Surgeon’s point-of-view onscreen in real-time from surgical camera onto screen of choice
- Teams collaborate easier and ensure procedure success
- Surgical camera footage can seamlessly be shared with colleagues
- Can be used for conferences and symposiums
- Can be used for surgical training and education
- Built-in image stabilizer, reducing impact of surgeon head movement on smooth viewing
- Superb surgical videos and surgical still images in unparalleled quality
- Adjustable color balance, as well as image brightness, gamma, and contrast
- Sunoptic developed an advanced revolutionary camera panning technology, which will allow OR staff to move the camera image over the desired area without having to enter the sterile field or physically adjust the camera/light module
- Camera includes zooming capability
- Includes 3 user profiles for different surgeons- saved settings for each
- Inquire to learn more about exact specifications & advanced capabilities
American Designed, Made, & Tested Quality
About Sunoptic Technologies
Sunoptic Technologies started in 2001 when the resources of CUDA Products was redirected to specialize exclusively in surgical lighting, surgical cameras and video, and other medical products for surgical teams.
See the difference this revolutionary surgical camera system can make for your entire team today.